Postal (ZIP) Code: 41042Salary ($):
$76,000 - $96,000
We are looking for truck drivers that have a passion for being on the road for regional runs from Florence, Kentucky. We are treating every driver with respect, care, and dignity.
- .69 cpm (avg 2100 miles) with .01 annual raise up to .74 cpm
- Detention pay up to $15 per hour after the second hour from appt time. Driver must be on time/early to qualify for detention pay.
- $45 stop pay for incremental stops (1 or 2 maybe per week)
- Backhaul pay – $45 for pickup, $45 for delivery & $50 tarp pay if the load is tarped
- $1,600 wkly avg
- $83,000 yrly avg
- Top Earners avg $95,000 plus
- Training will last approx 2 weeks – $200 per day
- Activity pay (rate per mile, stop pay, detention pay) goes towards the weekly minimum – not on top of it
Minimum Pay Program:
Flexibility will be the key to success. Therefore, any week the driver makes less than Minimum Pay, his/her pay will be bumped to the Minimum Pay guarantee during certain months of the year.
- The pay guarantee is effective during the winter months of the account DEC – MAR. There is no guarantee from APR-NOV….these months are strictly activity pay
- Weekly Minimum Pay- 5 day work week – $1,300, 6 day work week – $1,350 (standard week), 7 day work week – $1,400 (7 days would be very rare)
- Also, if a driver tarped, the $50 tarp pay would be on top of guarantee.
- To receive the Minimum Pay, the driver must have been available to work the whole work week starting Sunday if needed and driver MUST be willing to help other accounts in the area when freight is slow. Any refusal of account specific work or region support work will VOID the pay guarantee.
Flexibility will be the key to success. Therefore, any week the driver makes less than Minimum Pay, his/her pay will be bumped to the Minimum Pay guarantee during certain months of the year..
Time Off / Shift:
- Will work S-F – Drive Sunday to setup for Monday delivery. Leave out time depends on distance to the appt, delivery time, and where the drivers next load is delivering to. Some days will require earlier leave out depending on time of delivery and miles to destination
- No guaranteed home time during the week
- Drivers are typically home Friday afternoon and depart Sunday afternoon – 34 hour reset guaranteed
- Building Products is one the largest roofing product suppliers in the world!
- Outbound ISO Board Flatbed Loads require application of edge protectors and throwing 12-14 straps. Approx 1 load per day depending on length of haul and if there is a backhaul.
- Loads leave from Florence, KY and drivers will return to Florence, KY for next outbound load – Primarily making deliveries to new construction sites
- Driver will have backhauls. Mandatory tarping/3rd party backhauls when needed. Tarping is not frequent
- Drivers are off for the holidays
- Account will train on flatbed. The flatbed work on the account is not difficult but this is not a drop/hook position. There may be days that the driver needs to strap in elements including rain, snow, or heat. Additionally, tarp backhauls are rare but it is required when needed. Proper training, supplies, and resources will be made available to ensure the work can be completed safely.
- Loads are live loaded at the customers facility and then live unloaded at delivery. Driver must strap and unstrap the loads. Approx 12-14 straps per load. 4-5 loads per week
- Driver will have 90 days to obtain Hazmat and will be reimbursed by the account
- 3 months experience required
- Must live within 100 miles of 41042 Florence, KY
- All drivers can take the equipment home or park over the weekend
- Yearly Footwear allowance provided for required steel-toed boots up to $75!
This regional driving job operates in Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Missouri, Ohio, Tennessee, Virginia, and West Virginia.
We understand that drivers’ life isn’t only on the highway, it’s at home too. We want our drivers to have more time with their families while still earning on the road, to have the best time in both worlds.
A one-minute application is between you and your ideal job. Ready to become a part of our success stories?