Postal (ZIP) Code: 18020Salary ($):
$76,000 - $96,000
We are looking for truck drivers for a regional route from Bethlehem, Pennsylvania. Our regional truck drivers are the face of the company. The ideal driver will thrive in a positive work environment that they will not only enjoy but contribute to as well. We share the successes and overcome challenges together.
- .56 CPM
- $19/stop. (20 stops per week on avg)
- $1538 weekly avg
- $80,000 yearly avg. Top earners make $86K
- $1,200 weekly pay guaranteed. Upon completion of training for a 5 day work week.
- Driver will receive the guarantee on his 6 and 4 day weeks.
- If driver has time off and/or works fewer days there isn’t a guarantee paid that week.
- 1 week of training and is payable at $1000 for the week.
- $10,000 bonus
- The account operates 7 days a week, both day and night.
- Rotating schedule:
- Week 1 driver will work 6 days.
- Week 2 driver will work 4 days. – driver will still receive his $1200 Weekly minimum on the 4 day week.
- Additional time off weekly possible: Drivers MIGHT be able to take their reset at home 1-2 times per week.
- Normal day off is Tues, Wed or Thurs. For the 4 day week the driver will have the 2 days prior to their normal day off as their additional days off.
- Mostly night driving. Starting between late afternoon to 2am at the latest.
- Account will do their best to give app their preference, but the driver must be flexible.
- Freight patterns consist of regional type runs, estimated 4 nights out per week.
- Drivers must be flexible due to customers service requirements.
- 100% drop and hook at customer DC and 10% live load/unload at 3rd party backhaul locations.
- No touch freight
- Driver will be picking up (drop/hook)
- Drivers will be required to make 3rd party backhaul pickups coming back to the Philadelphia Metro, Lehigh Valley and North Jersey areas when available.
- Drivers may operate within New York City, Long Island and Staten Island. (15-20%)
- Account will consist of both drop/hook and live unloads depending on store volumes.
- On-time service is critical for customer. On-time pickup, transit and delivery monitored
- Routes will vary during peak season (Oct- Jan).
- Account is a 24/7 operation.
- Automatic Freightliners and Internationals
- 3 months experience required
- Must live within 75 miles of 18020 Bethlehem, PA
- Possibility of slip seating during training.
- Drivers will be required to work intermodal, support other DCS accounts, or 3rd party loads when volume is low.
- Driver must provide all transportation to and from work.
- Truck Parking for time off.
- On a case by case basis drivers can ask for approval to park at/near their home, if they have a safe secure place to park.
Onboarding VS Training Notes:
- Special onboarding notes, see under Additional Details.
- Account Specific Training starts the day after onboarding and will start at the accounts location in Bethlehem.
- During Account specific training the driver will go out with a trainer on a regional run for the week. He/she will receive a hotel each night while in project specific training.
This regional driving job operates within New Jersey, Pennsylvania, New York, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Delaware, Maryland, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Virginia, North Carolina, Tennessee, Ohio and Kentucky.
-Advancement opportunities –We provide all the health insurance eligibility, trucks with newer equipment, sick time, and overtime. We promote within and have created a great working environment. The route is regional so you can be home weekly. Must be polite and professional, customer satisfaction is a must. If you want to be backed up by a company that cares about your well-being this position of Regional Truck Driver might be perfect for you.