Postal (ZIP) Code: 17406Salary ($):
$76,000 - $96,000
We are looking for truck drivers for a local route from York, Pennsylvania. If you are looking for a long term career, this job might be just perfect for you. Join us and make better use of your time with our technology.
- .54 CPM (average 2500 miles per week)
- $14 /stop (6-8 per week on avg)
- $15/hour detention after 2 hours
- Weekly Average: $1634
- Yearly Average: $85,000
- $1,200 guaranteed for the first 8 weeks upon completion of training for a 5-day work week.
- 1 week of training and will pay $1200 for the week.
- $10,000 bonus
- Mostly overnight driving. (1900 – 2300 starts)
- Off either Mon/Tue or Tue/Wed
- Freight patterns consist of semi local type runs, estimated layover 2-3 nights per week.
- Fleet consists of day and night driving depending on freight schedules.
- Driver will be picking up (drop/hook) loaded trailer from Customer DC’s and delivering to third party processing facility.
- Account will consist of both drop/hook (80%) and live unloads (20%) depending on customer volumes.
- Average unload time on the live stops is 90 minuets.
- Drives will deliver product from the facility in York to locations in Vermont.
- First 4 days of their work week are 2 loads up to VT and back. The 5th day they will work locally.
- Mostly drop and hook at customer DC and 10% live load.
- Account is a 24/7 operation.
- Possibility of slip seating during training.
- Driver must provide all transportation to and from work.
- Yard location, yard will be based in York, PA Metro area.
- Automatic Truck will be parked on our yard for time off.
- Drivers who live less than 50 miles will park at the account for time off.
- Drivers who live 50+ miles may take the truck home for time off if they have a safe, secure place to park.
- On-time service is critical for customer. On-time pickup, transit and delivery monitored.
- Drivers will be required to work intermodal, support other DCS accounts, or 3rd party loads when volume is low.
- 3 months experience required
- Must live within 70 miles of York, Pennsylvania
Thanksgiving Christmas New Years
Working Working working
Note: Working if it is their normal workday.
With this regional dedicated job, drivers operate within the states of Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Connecticut, Massachusetts, and Vermont.
-Advancement opportunities – Our company recognizes the quality of people and that makes our successes possible. We work in a culture focused on innovation, customer satisfaction, and safety.
A one-minute application is between you and your ideal job. Ready to become a part of our success stories?