Postal (ZIP) Code: 60410Salary ($):
$76,000 - $96,000
Our company is seeking local truck drivers to join our growing team from Channahon, Illinois. We are treating our drivers with respect dignity and care. We are expanding opportunities focusing on matching your lifestyle benefiting you and your family and your needs as a professional driver.
- .59 cents per mile (avg 1,675 mpw)
- $25 per customer stop (avg 22 live unload stops per week)
- Detention pay – starts 2 hours after the stop was initiated – $7.50 per 15-minute increment
- Average Weekly Gross: $1,539
- Average Yearly Gross: $80,000
- Top Earners average $90,000 +
- Training: 3 – 5 days paid at $200 for a full day of training
- $10,000 sign-on bonus for a limited time – pays out in first 6 months on the account!
Minimum Pay Guarantee:
Flexibility will be the key to success. Therefore, if the driver makes less than Minimum Pay, his/her pay will be bumped to the Minimum Pay Guarantee for the first 6 weeks.
Weekly Minimum Pay – $1,539 (for the first 6 weeks)
- To receive the Minimum Pay, the driver must have been available to work the whole work week. If activity exceeds the guarantee, drivers will be paid for their activity.
Time Off / Shift:
- Schedule: Will work Sunday – Thursday with 2 days off
- Start Time: Average start time between 0400 – 0600
- Shift: 11 – 12 hours
- Potential to be home 1 – 2 nights a week in addition to reset
- Driver PTO: Immediately (1.5 hours per week), 6th Anniversary (2.3hours per week), 19th Anniversary (3 hours per week)
- Average 2.5 loads per week, average of 7.9 stops per load
- Hauling building products on a curtain-side trailer to lumberyards, stores, and warehouses.
- Driver will be trained on flatbed
- All outbound loads at the DC will be already strapped & secured by the company. Driver responsible for inspecting load & ensuring proper securement was completed prior to departing with load.
- All deliveries are live unload. The driver will pull curtains, unstrap the product for each stop, and the receiver will handle the unloading process.
- Driver will be responsible for throwing & tightening straps to re-secure bunks after each stop takes their product off the trailer.
- Driver must verify the customer takes the correct product at each stop. All stops are decaled using stop # stickers.
- Uniforms will be provided
- Curtain-side Trailers, polyester strapping
- Passengers are not permitted
- No pets
This semi-local driving job operates within Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Ohio, Kentucky, North Dakota and Wisconsin.
We know that our employees are one of our most valuable resources. We are appreciative of the efforts you put forth each day when you come to work. In turn, we are proud and committed to offer you comprehensive medical, dental, vision, ad more for you and your family.
Please let us know if you are interested in this job. We are looking forward to making you a team member and bringing you on board.