Trucker Job USA

Semi-Local Truck Drivers-$75k-Automatics-Harbeson, DE

Viewed 0 times

Job Description

Postal (ZIP) Code: 4191
Salary ($): $76,000 - $96,000

We are looking for a dependable and competent professional truck driver for local runs from Harbeson, Delaware. If you want to be backed by a company that appreciates your contributions and cares about you and your family, take a look at what this job opening offers you.

Pay:

  • .57 cpm (avg 2050 miles/week)
  • $30/stop (6 stops a week on avg)
  • $50 if a driver unload occurs.
  • There is also Detention pay when being delayed.  Account will discuss how this works with the applicant on the welcome call.
  • $1440 weekly avg
  • $75,000 yearly avg
  • $1200 per week during the 2 weeks of training.

Time OFF/Shifts:

  • 5.5 day work week
  • Driver should expect to be out overnight in the truck 3 nights per week.
  • Mon – Fri or Sun – Thurs
  • Night Work. Picking up between 1700-0100.
  • Can work a 6th day for extra money. Can work off of recap each week.

Position Details:

  • Semi-Local position delivering frozen foods (chicken) to distribution centers in CT, DE, MA, MD, NH, NJ, NY (NYC), NC, OH, PA, RI, and VA.
  • Picking up between 1700 and 0300 and then delivering, taking a 10hr break and coming home.
  • Multi stop deliveries. 6 stops per week on average.
  • 3-4 outbound loads per week.
  • Delivery to NYC 25% or about 1 time per week for each driver..
  • Conventional automatic trucks that CAN be taken home for time off as long as the driver has a safe secure place to park.

Special Requirements:

  • Only 10 % driver unload.  The other 90% is lumper unload.
  • If the load is an unload we use mostly lumper services, but could possibly have to be unloaded by hand or pallet jack or dollies depending on the customer that we deliver to.
  • Before arriving at the delivery driver will call an 800# for Lumper and they will arrange for a lumper to be at the delivery.
  • Afterward the lumpers will be paid direct bill or the driver will be given a Com Data # to give them for payment.
  • In addition to the operating areas listed, driver should know that New York INCLUDES deliveries in New York City.
  • If a driver unload occurs they receive $50.
  • 3 months experience required
  • Must live within 50 miles off 19951 Harbeson, Delaware

Operating Area:

This semi local driving job operates within the states of Connecticut, Delaware, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Rhode Island, and Virginia

Local account means that you will be always near home, and most nights, you will be spending with your family. Get the respect you deserve, all the health insurance, sick time, and overtime.

Please let us know if you are interested in this job. We are looking forward to making you a team member and bringing you on board.

Skills:

Job Summary

wave-1-bottom
Harbeson, DE, USA Location
Dry Van / Box Truck Truck Driver Jobs Job Type
Full-time Project length
Salary $76k - $96k
Trucker Job USA

Similar Jobs

The largest community on the web to find and list jobs that aren't restricted by commutes or a specific location.

  • Trucker Job USA

    OTR Truck Drivers-$70k-Bonus-18/4-Hazmat-Montana

    • Trucker Job USA
    • OTR - Over-The-Road

    We are looking for truck drivers for an OTR route from Montana that have a passion for being on the road, and that understand that delivery on time and safety are critical for their job. We have the miles you want! We bring you home on time every time and we will take care of you. You can expect more miles and more money than anything else out there.

  • Trucker Job USA

    OTR Truck Drivers-$70k-Bonus-18/4-Hazmat-Nevada

    • Trucker Job USA
    • OTR - Over-The-Road

    We are looking for truck drivers for an OTR route from Nevada that have a passion for being on the road, and that understand that delivery on time and safety are critical for their job. We have the miles you want! We bring you home on time every time and we will take care of you. You can expect more miles and more money than anything else out there.

  • Trucker Job USA

    OTR Truck Drivers-$70k-Bonus-18/4-Hazmat-Oregon

    • Trucker Job USA
    • OTR - Over-The-Road

    We are looking for truck drivers for an OTR route from Oregon that have a passion for being on the road, and that understand that delivery on time and safety are critical for their job. We have the miles you want! We bring you home on time every time and we will take care of you. You can expect more miles and more money than anything else out there.