Postal (ZIP) Code: 46201Salary ($):
$76,000 - $96,000
We are looking for truck drivers for a local route from Indianapolis, Indiana. The ideal driver will thrive in a positive work environment that they will not only enjoy but contribute to as well. We share the successes and overcome challenges together.
- $0.54 cpm (avg 2,000 mpw)
- $23 per stop (avg 10 stops per week)
- $275 per day when required to haul loads for another Dedicated or Intermodal account (avg once a week)
- $15 per hour detention after 2 hours paid out in 15-minute increments (not frequent)
- Average stop time is 30 to 40 minutes
- Average Weekly Gross: $1,440
- Average Yearly Gross: $75,000
- Top Earners Annually Gross: $85,000 (by running extra loads, and working on other accts)
- Training: $200 per day (avg 1 week)
Time Off / Shift:
- Schedule: Monday – Friday
- Start Time: (0400 – 2000) – The account will work with the drivers preferences and plan them in a way that they can run when they feel most comfortable.
- Shift: 10 – 12 hours
- Potential to be home 2 to 3 nights a week in addition to reset
- Driver PTO: Immediately (1.5 hours per week), 6th Anniversary (2.3hours per week), 19th Anniversary (3 hours per week)
- Picking up preloaded loads of pet supplies and delivering to pet supply stores in IL, IN, MI, MN, MO, NY (No NYC), OH, PA, WV, WI, KY, TN, GA, Al, NC, VA
- Average 3 loads per week
- Drivers could be require to pick up a return and/or haul empty pallets back to the warehouse
- Drivers are off Thanksgiving and Christmas Day – it’s possible they are driving back on either of those holidays (not often but it can happen)
- Drivers will tailgate palletized freight with use of an electric pallet jack
- Required to haul a load for another Dedicated or Intermodal account once a week
- 3 months experience required
- Must live wtihin 75 miles of 46201 Indianapolis, IN
- Truck Take Home
- Passengers are not permitted
This Semi-Local driving job operates within the states of Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Virginia, Wisconsin, Kentucky, Tennessee, Georgia, Alabama and North Carolina
–Advancement opportunities – We understand how important it is to you to find a balance between time spent with your family and earning a living alongside honest, hardworking people. We are committed to running Safe and Legal operations while maintaining excellent customer satisfaction.
We invite you to become a respected member of our Trucking Family.