Postal (ZIP) Code: 60188Salary ($):
$76,000 - $96,000
Our company is seeking local truck drivers to join our growing team from Carol Stream, Illinois. We are treating our drivers with respect dignity and care. We are expanding opportunities focusing on matching your lifestyle benefiting you and your family and your needs as a professional driver.
- Starts at $0.50 cpm (avg 2,400 miles per week)
- Yearly increases while on the account until they cap out at 0.515 CPM
- 0.50 CPM = 0 – 2 years on account
- 0.505 CPM = 2 – 4 years on account
- 0.51 CPM = 4 – 6 years on account
- 0.515 CPM = 6+ years on account
- $16 per live stop (avg 12 live stops per week)
- $13.50 per drop & hook (avg 6 drop & hooks per week)
- $14 an hour detention after 30 minutes paid out in 15-minute increments
- $200 per day of training (3 – 5 days)
- Average Weekly Gross: $1,450
- Average Yearly Gross: $75,500
- Top Earners Annually Gross: $85,000
- Drivers will train on day 2 of DTW
- $5,000 bonus
Minimum Pay Guarantee:
Flexibility will be the key to success. Therefore, if the driver makes less than Minimum Pay, his/her pay will be bumped to the Minimum Pay Guarantee for the first 6 weeks.
Weekly Minimum Pay – $1,375 (for the first 6 weeks)
- · To receive the Minimum Pay, the driver must have been available to work the whole work week. If activity exceeds the guarantee, drivers will be paid for their activity.
Time Off / Shift:
- Schedule: Monday – Friday..could possibly run into Saturday
- Start Time: 0500-0700 every morning
- Shift: 10 – 12 hours
- Home 2 – 3 nights a week in addition to reset
- Driving times will vary- mainly days
- Delivering office supplies to various stores in Michigan, Illinois, Indiana, Minnesota, Kansas, Iowa, Wisconsin, Nebraska, Missouri, North Dakota and South Dakota
- Outbound loads are preloaded / backhauls will be live loaded or drop and hook
- Drivers are required to unload freight using a manual pallet jack. All loads are driver unload
- Required to assist other Dedicated and Intermodal accounts when freight volumes are low
- 3 months experience required
- Must live within 75 miles of 60188 Carol Stream, Illinois
- Passengers are not permitted
- Driver are not allowed to take the truck home
- Drivers are required to wear steel-toed boots – the account will reimburse the driver up to $50
- The account will provide account specific shirts, hats, and personal protective equipment
With this semi-local dedicated job, drivers operate within the states of Michigan, Illinois, Indiana, Minnesota, Kansas, Iowa, Wisconsin, Nebraska, Missouri, North Dakota, and South Dakota
We know that our employees are one of our most valuable resources. We are appreciative of the efforts you put forth each day when you come to work. In turn, we are proud and committed to offer you comprehensive medical, dental, vision, ad more for you and your family.
A one-minute application is between you and your ideal job. Ready to become a part of our success stories?