Postal (ZIP) Code: 53158Salary ($):
$76,000 - $96,000
We are looking for truck drivers for a local route from Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin. If you are looking for a long term career, this job might be just perfect for you. Join us and make better use of your time with our technology.
- Drivers can expect a mixture of both local and regional deliveries – 2 pay tiers will be paid–Will need to be flexible and open to both.
- 20% of the loads are regional
- When doing regional runs (over 200 miles from origin to destination), drivers will be paid:
- 0.51cpm (avg 2500-2700 miles/wk), then 0.05 cpm increase each year up to 0.535 cpm
- $12 stop (avg 5-12 per week)
- 80% of the loads are local
- When doing local runs (less than 200 miles from origin to destination), drivers will be paid:
- 0.62 cpm – then increase 0.05 cpm yearly to 0.645 cpm
- $25 per stop
- Avg weekly $1,423.00
- Average 1st year earnings of $74,000 with a recent pay increase – top earner earns $90,000 plus
- Training is usually 3 days and driver will earn mileage and stop pay as above while training.
- Drivers will run a mixture of local and regional freight for an average of 1700 miles per week
- Two consecutive days off – not necessarily on the weekend, however there are opportunities to change days for the drivers and we are able to take their requests into consideration as shifts become available
- Home daily each day when possible, however, drivers need to expect to stay out an average of 1-2 nights.
- Start times: Drivers start every hour from 16:00-03:00 (Start times are flexible)
- Two consecutive days off, not necessarily on the weekend.
- Variety of routes/shifts available once the driver has worked on the account for a period of time. As routes/shifts/days off come available, driver requests will be considered. Goal is to eventually get each driver on the shift/start time that they prefer but drivers should be patient and flexible until account can accommodate
- Drivers get 13 paid days off in their first year (7 PTO days and 6 holidays). After 1st year, drivers get 16 paid days off (10 PTO days and 6 holidays).
- Drivers will make NO TOUCH, daily deliveries to 40 Meijer stores in Northern Illinois, Indiana, Wisconsin, and Michigan as well as 2 distribution facilities and will pickup backhauls from the Chicago area to return to Pleasant Prairie.
- If scheduling a driver from Chicago, please encourage them to check their commute and ensure it is reasonable.
- Outbound store shipments are drop and hook from the DC and at the delivery locations.
- Backhauls may be drop and hook or live loads (approximately 85% drop/hook)
- Riders are not permitted.
- No touch freight
This account received the 2016 Account of the Year award and was in 3rd place for driver dedicated in the Midwest Region for 2017. The driver dedicated award is largely based on low turnover numbers for drivers. The account has added 20+ drivers each of the last 2 years and continues to grow with the customer. In addition, there have been 6 separate pay increases at this account since 2014 as they lead the way in achieving far pay for the yard work the drivers do, most recently in May 2021.
With this semi-local dedicated job, drivers operate within Northern Illinois and the states of Indiana, Wisconsin, and Michigan
-Advancement opportunities – Our company recognizes the quality of people and that makes our successes possible. We work in a culture focused on innovation, customer satisfaction, and safety.
A one-minute application is between you and your ideal job. Ready to become a part of our success stories?