Postal (ZIP) Code: 43085Salary ($):
$76,000 - $96,000
We are looking for truck drivers for a local route from Columbus, Ohio. If you are looking for a long term career, this job might be just perfect for you. Join us and make better use of your time with our technology.
- $0.55 cpm (avg 2,000 mpw) – Drivers will receive a .01 increase each year until they reach .58 cpm
- $28 per stop (avg 10 stops per week)
- $275 per day when required to haul loads for another Dedicated or Intermodal account (avg once a week)
- $15 per hour detention after 2 hours paid out in 15-minute increments (not frequent)
- Average stop time is 30 to 40 minutes
- Average Weekly Gross: $1,500
- Average Yearly Gross: $78,000
- Top Earners Annually Gross: $85,000 (by running extra loads, and working on other accts)
- Training: $200 per day (avg 1 week)
- $10,000 bonus
Time Off / Shift:
- Schedule: Monday – Friday
- Start Time: (0400 – 2000) – The account will work with the drivers preferences and plan them in a way that they can run when they feel most comfortable.
- Shift: 10 – 12 hours
- Potential to be home 2 nights a week in addition to reset
- Driver PTO: Immediately (1.5 hours per week), 6th Anniversary (2.3hours per week), 19th Anniversary (3 hours per week)
- Picking up preloaded loads of pet supplies and delivering to pet supply stores in IL, IN, MI, MN, MO, NY (No NYC), OH, PA, WV, WI, KY, TN, GA, AL, NC, VA
- Average 3 loads per week
- Drivers could be required to pick up a return and/or haul empty pallets back to the warehouse
- Drivers are off Thanksgiving and Christmas Day – it’s possible they are driving back on either of those holidays (not often but it can happen)
- Drivers will tailgate palletized freight with use of an electric pallet jack
- Required to haul a load for another Dedicated or Intermodal account once a week
- 3 months experience required
- Must live within 75 miles of 43085 Columbus, OH
- Truck Take Home
- Passengers are not permitted
This Semi-Local driving job operates within the states of Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Virginia, Wisconsin, Kentucky, Tennessee, Georgia, Alabama, and North Carolina.
-Advancement opportunities – Our company recognizes the quality of people and that makes our successes possible. We work in a culture focused on innovation, customer satisfaction, and safety.
A one-minute application is between you and your ideal job. Ready to become a part of our success stories?